At the request of our many whisky fans, Copenhagen Distillery now offers you the opportunity to become a co-owner of a cask of whisky. Doing so will make you a part of the journey that Copenhagen Distillery has embarked on; to establish Danish whiskey on the international market, as some of the best in the world.
Our Master Distiller, Lasse Öznek has carefully selected three whisky barrels of 225 liters each. Each cask constitutes 45 shares of 5 liters of whisky, meaning only 135 shares will be for sale in total. So be quick and secure your cask share, as the interest is high and there are only a limited number of shares available.
Our Whisky Club was offered exclusive access to preorder cask shares, so make sure to sign up to join the whisky community to receive treats like these. It’s free!
Price: DKK 4.850 incl. VAT and Danish alcohol tax.
One share includes:
- 5L of organic new make (62-64% ABV)
- 5-6 bottles of 70cl Single Malt Whisky at 50%+ ABV (Amount depends on angel share)
- 3-4 years of cask maturation (Expected to be finished 2025/26)
- Bottling and labelling of the finished whisky
- Invitation to Cask Shareholder Days (More info will follow)
- All insurances, excise duties, and VAT
* Shares are sold on our webshop on a first-come, first-serve basis.
* Multiple shares can be purchased per person, but a share cannot be divided.
* After bottling, casks will continue in whisky production and will not be for sale.
We look forward to welcoming you as co-owner and to an exciting whiskey journey with us. Thank you.